Jupiter Midi Ring
Moonstone and gold-filled ring.
Gold-filed and soldered.
Each item is made by hand and therefore may vary slightly from the image shown.
Your midi ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your first knuckle.
Typically, people choose their midi sizes 3-4 sizes reduced of their typical ring size. So, if you wear a size 7 ring, you may choose your midi ring at a size 3 or 4.
Don’t know what size ring you wear?
Grab a ring that fits perfectly to you and try out this useful tool:
If you don’t have a ring at all, you can size yourself by measuring the circumference of your finger in the place where you want the ring to sit.
* Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size:
* At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
* Measure finger size twice to eliminate an erroneous reading.
* Wrap a piece of string/yarn around your finger. Not too tightly or loosely. Wrap it just as you’d want your ring to fit.
* Measure the length of the string against a ruler in Millimeters (MM's) and refer to the chart below to determine your ring size and inner diameter.
MM's US Size
Please allow 2-12 business days for creation and shipment.
-Items are displayed as accurately as possible. Slight variations in color may occur due to the differences in individual display settings, photography, and lighting.